Beachwood Hollow Resort Covid 19
April, 23, 2021
With our 2021 season just around the corner we are getting ready to open our cottages and property to our guests. Given our new normal we are fallowing policies and procedures as directed by the Provincial Government and Hastings Prince Edward County Health Unit. When restrictions get lifted in Ontario and Hastings Prince Edward County we will start welcoming guests to our 11 housekeeping cottages by the lake side.
Your comfort, health and safety are our top priority so below is a list of some changes. If you have any concerns please contact Joanna at 613-478-5353 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Check In and Check Out
- Every guest must attest to the following:- I do not have a fever or any other symptoms related to Covid-19, nor have I experienced any Covid-19 related symptoms during the past two weeks.- I have not travelled outside of Canada during the past two weeks. Guests with a fever or other symptoms will be required to depart the resort, isolate and seek medical attention.
- Our office will remain closed. We will welcome you at the office window while wearing a mask. Send one person to check in and respect physical distancing.
- We appreciate you adhering to our check in 3:00 pm – and check out 10:00 am times – we need this time to spend cleaning and sanitizing the resort.
- Guests are responsible to adhere to all local health orders and social distancing while at Beachwood Hollow Resort.
- Increased disinfecting of frequently touched areas in guest rooms such as:
doorknobs, light switches, toilet handles, faucets, taps, coffee machines, thermostats, remote control, counter surfaces, furniture surfaces and fridge/stove handles.
- Cottages are being cleaned with Health Canada approved cleaning products. If you have any concerns with the possibility of picking up the virus from surfaces, please feel free to bring your own cleaning supplies and wipe down the surfaces again.
- Cottage Occupancy will be limited to government regulations put in place at the time of your reservation.
- Campfires at each cottage will be available if there is no municipal fire ban in place, and guests are asked to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Please bring with you:
- Personal supply of hand sanitizer and wipes
- Bring a mask or other PPE
- Board games & books, as we are not able to lend ours.
- Badminton rackets, balls, basket balls, etc, if you have them.
- Beach toys for the kids. Our toy boxes will be closed.
- Groceries to avoid local grocery trips.
What you will find during your stay:
- Muskoka chairs on the beach will be placed to allow for social distancing.
- Frequent disinfecting of all high touch areas
- Hand sanitizing station at the office window.
- Pontoon boats, aluminum boats, kayaks, paddle boards are available for rent. We will be sanitizing between guests. Sanitized life jackets will be available for rented equipment but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Basketball and horseshoes are available. You are encouraged to provide your own equipment. If you are unable to provide your own equipment, contact the office to arrange borrowing of equipment.
- Beach is open. Please maintain social distancing.
- Docks are open. Please maintain social distancing.
- Social distancing and hygiene reminders are posted throughout key areas and included in guest information.
Things we are not sure about:
- Playground being open
- Waterslide and raft being open
Our regular cancelation policy applies. In the event that we have a full government shut down you will have the ability to move your reservation to a future date within a year subject to availability. If a suitable date cannot be found within that time the deposit will be forfeited.