- Reservations are held on a first paid deposit basis.
- $250 Deposit on reservation date for all cottage rentals. Balance due on arrival.
- Cancellation Policy for weekend or weekly rentals: 60 days or less notice, no refund on deposit and customer is 100% liable for accommodation cost unless cottage is re-booked. 60 days or more notice, deposit is refunded minus $100.00 administration fee. YOUR AUTHORIZATION FOR US TO USE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR YOUR DEPOSIT INDICATES YOUR COMPLICANCE WITH OUR BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. This cancellation policy is applicable for issues relating to any family emergency.
- Cancellation Policy for Mon to Fri cottage rentals: 60 days or less notice, No refund on deposit and customer is 100% liable for accommodation cost unless cottage is re-booked. 60 days or more notice, deposit forfeited. YOUR AUTHORIZATION FOR US TO USE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR YOUR DEPOSIT INDICATES YOUR COMPLICANCE WITH OUR BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. This cancellation policy is applicable for issues relating to any family emergency.
- $250 MINIMUM CHARGE WILL BE APPLIED FOR SMOKING INSIDE THE COTTAGE! This includes, cigarettes, cannabis, vaping and any other form of smoking. Please keep your cannabis is a sealed container. If the cottage smells like cannabis YOU WILL BE CHARGED $250!!! Please be respectful of us and other guests.
- Additional cost for early arrivals and late departures – $20/hr if available.
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
- Check in later than 9pm by appointment.
- Check out is 10am for all cottage rentals. Check in is 3pm for all cottage rentals.
- Damage/theft deposit required on all cottage, boat rentals on a credit card imprint. All applicable taxes extra.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, email transfer and Debit accepted. (If paying by debit or email transfer full amount must be paid upon booking.)
- Pets $10 per day. Maximum 1 dog per cottage. Exceptions can be made if guest calls ahead for approval.
- Dockage: First boat $5 per day and second boat $10 per day.
- 2 vehicles permitted per cottage. Extra vehicles $20 per week or $5 per day if extras are less than a week.
- Quiet time is 11pm to 7am; please have respect for others.
- Wifi (limited range)
- Recycle bins provided for paper products, plastic/metal, glass and returnable containers. Recyclables can not be put into bags.
- All garbage goes into big red dumpster. No burning of garbage please.
- No hanging of clothes lines or tarps.
- Tents are not permitted!
- Driving on lawns prohibited anywhere on Beachwood Hollow Resort property.
- Extra person is any person that puts occupancy over maximum for cottage – resulting in a $10/person/day charge. Maximum of 2 extra people per cottage except for cottage 4.
- Extra Fees will be charged for the following conditions: $100.00 minimum cleaning fee if cottage is left excessively dirty. Excessively dirty is a combination of the following: Trash and recycling material left in or around interior/exterior of the cottage. Recycling material left in garbage. Dirty dishes. Mud and grass tracked through cottage. Spilled food left in fridge, microwave or oven and cleaning of fish in cottage.
- $50.00 cleaning fee if rental boat is left excessively dirty. Excessively dirty is a combination of the following: Trash and Recycling material left on the boat. Soiled deck from mud and sand. Fish/bait debris of any kind left on boat.
- Fireworks are not permitted! Please do not bring them!
- Water balloons are not permitted. Please do not bring them.
- No cooking on picnic tables.
BY MAKING RESERVATIONS AT BEACHWOOD HOLLOW RESORT, YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAN LEAD TO IMMEDIATE REMOVAL WITH NO REFUND.
Beachwood Hollow Resort
275 Victoria St South, P.O. Box 728 Tweed, ON K0K3J0 1-613-478-5353 firstname.lastname@example.org